- Read About Our Services
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dog Pool & Exercise Program
Northern Colorado’s best dog pool is open year round!
Call us to schedule a Splash medical assessment and a Swim Orientation with our Splash Coach to get your dog ready to swim in our pool on their own! Our indoor saltwater pool is heated and filtered with UV and sand filtration to offer a clean, safe environment for your dog to get low-impact exercise.
Proof of vaccines is required for Rabies, Distemper & Parvo, and because our facility operates in a social dog environment, we also require proof of a Bordetella vaccine given within the last 6 months. If you wish for the Bordetella vaccination to be updated during the Splash medical assessment, this can be accommodated for a fee of $20.
Please fill out the following forms: If you are a new client, we require the New Client Form; for all clients we require the DogTales Consent Form, the Splash Pool Rules, and the Splash Orientation Questionnaire.
Splash medical assessments only take about 15 minutes per dog, and can be scheduled at any time during our regular business hours. Splash Orientations are offered five days a week by appointment and take about an hour (puppies 4 months-1 year only need a half hour for the first swim and the other half hour will be scheduled a week or two later). Both the exam and the Orientation are $65, which includes the first two solo Splash sessions for free after they do the Orientation. If your dog needs more assistance after the Orientation, our Assisted Swims with our Splash Coach are $25 for 30 minutes.
After your dog passes both the assessment and Orientation, you can bring them in to swim on your own anytime – the pool is open six days a week, Monday through Saturday, and is available on a first come, first serve basis. We can reserve 30-minute splash sessions for your dog ($12 each, 10 session packages cost $108, or a membership of 10 swims/month is $97) and we also have pool parties available for your dog to have fun with friends. If you have more than one dog, they can swim along for an additional $9/session. While in Daycare, dogs can also enjoy a Splash with their daycare buddies everyday at 11 AM for just $10 additional.
|Splash Orientation & Exam||$65/1 hr & 15 min||First time introduction to pool - includes 2 Solo Splashes after|
|Assisted Swim||$25/30 min||Private swim w/Splash Coach|
|Solo Splash Session||$12/30 min||Private swim for you and your dog|
|Splash Buddy||$9/30 min||Additional dog joining in for solo splash|
|Pool Party||$15/1 hr||Social swim w/Splash Coach & other dogs|
|Splash 10 Session Package||$108/(10) 30 min sessions||10 private swim sessions - must use within 6 months|
|Swimmer's Club Membership||$97/(10) 30 min sessions||10 private swim sessions/month - billed automatically each month|
|Daycare/Lodging Splash||$10/30 min||Social swim w/Daycare dogs - Daily @11 AM|
|Private Pool Parties||$65/30 min or $100/1 hr||Private social swim for your dog and its friends|
Our Pool Allows Us To Offer:
• A safe and fun environment for swimming all year round with a heated, indoor, saltwater pool.
• Swim Orientations include assisted swimming with our swim coach so your dog can quickly acclimate to an in-ground pool environment.
• Fun for you and your dog. After completing a swim orientation, you can schedule individual swim sessions whenever you like, or join in on pool parties.
• Entertainment and exercise for our daycare and lodging dogs. Our daycare dogs can participate in group sessions daily. Dogs staying with us can enjoy individual or group Splash sessions.
• Swim Lessons (Assisted Swims). If your dog doesn’t know how to swim, our trained swim coach can help you train your dog. We offer dog and puppy parties and individual swimming lessons so you can choose what’s right for you and your dog.
• Exercise and Conditioning. Swimming sessions are great for performance and confirmation dogs. Dogs with weight issues can also benefit from this low-impact, fun way to get needed exercise.
Enjoy these videos of some very first swims!